Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sup, sup YO!



Sorry about the pic, but I thought we should jus break da ice wit dat. Hi, My name is Mark.... that's Kram, backwards. I'm the jester of the house, I'm also the sivant, the thinker, the Cthulhu follower, the Friar, the fixer, the hard-core camper, the geology nerd, the lifter, the fashion consultant and I like to ride my bicycle... from time to time.

I am currently working two jobs, sleeping when I can, spending a lot of time chatting with the roomies late at night and painting Linus' room. I also enjoy the cheaper rent and the myriad of opportunities to pose for pictures on Linus' blog.

I am also a very spiritually based individual, I accept the knowledge and wisdom of all faiths and walks of life. I think that you'll find that we are a very open, honest and fun-loving crowd.

Have fun out there... and try not to get hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home