Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Taking A Break From My Kingdom of Loathing Addiction To Post....



So, I've finally returned from the scary ass militia haven that is northern Idaho to live in Flock Hall with my wonderfully wacky friends. It's been a lot of fun, much to my surprise. It's not that there's anything wrong with the people who live here (well, there is, but it's mostly harmless), it's just that I'm not known for being overly-social or able to share my living space with people. Maybe it's that anything looks good in comparison to the crazy house I was living in back in Idaho, or that I know this is only a temporary living situation, as I will be going to grad school in Ohio in September, but whatever it is, this place is a lot of fun. I really enjoy the little things, like sitting in the living room and reading with Britt and Tessa or getting certain roomies addicted to televised crack.

The one big surprise for me so far has been a pleasant one. I was not expecting it to be so easy for six people to share one bathroom! Yay us!

2 Comments:

Blogger Linus said...

One bathroom strengthens the internal organs...

The Tribe is horrible, yet I can't stop watching it. I have a huge hate-on for several of the characters now (Chloe must die).

10:15 AM  
Blogger sivartkram said...

I scrub down the entire stall whenever I take a shower... and I've brought home some really stout germacidal stuff from my hospital job so that helps too.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home