Monday, October 24, 2005

An Odd Weekend

It was certainly indeed an odd weekend. Our ring leader His Sinfullness went out on the road to Columbus and left us to our own devious deeds. Friday wasn't bad most of the house went to a costume party down in Colorado at our friend Rachel's house. I woke to an empty house Saturday morning and after came home to an empty house. Now in a house that normally at least has one other person in it this was just creepy. Tessa and Gina took off to Boulder to go see Dar Williams live that I sent them to, and Ben and Mark were at the first annual Home Grown Drag Show in town. Both shows were 21+ so I, alas, could not attend. I stayed home Saturday night and finally got used to the creek of the doors and floors, reminding myself that really the ninja's would not attack while Linus was away. I enjoyed having the entire living room to myself being able to play music, watch what ever movie I wanted and just relaxing.

Maybe you guys could plan another weekend away and I could have the house to myself for the entire weekend, just imagine what fun I could have ;) Tomorrow Linus will come home and the world as we now will go back to normal, and I am kinda excited about that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandyfish said...

I can just picture you , Brit, sliding down the hall signing...Risky Business style!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Big Gay Jim said...

DAMMIT, Mandy! Why'd you have to give me a mental picture of Britt in her undies instead...well, Tom Cruise!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home